Grounded Youth Ministry exists to exalt Christ by encouraging one another and equipping students to evangelize the lost.
Paul tells the Ephesians that we are "rooted and grounded in love" (Eph 3:14-19). Thus, Grounded is a place for junior and senior high students to come together and grow in their relationship with God and relationships with one another. We exist to serve alongside parents as they shepherd their students and lead them into biblical truths that impact every aspect of life. We know that students have a lot to think through and deal with, and we want to be here to point them towards Christ and give them strong Christian leaders to lean on.
Associate pastor Steve Sturz (pictured with family) leads the youth, is a current student at The Master's Seminary, is an avid coffee drinker and book reader. Steve was born and raised in Lakewood California and is married to Melissa with their two sons, Joseph and Joshua.
Grounded Youth Ministry Thursday Nights
- A typical Thursday night consists of games, worship, teaching, and prayer.
- We are currently going though Fundamentals of the Faith by John MacArthur
- Information: Walls' Home 2118 Waldo St. Simi Valley, Ca 93065
- Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Grades: 6th-12th (Jr. High & High School)
- Steve's E-Mail: Steve@faithchristiansv.org
- Office Phone: 805-581-0938